Setup and Connect Otter to AIM
- Login into your AIM business Account
- Go to maintenance / activate setup
- Select Otter waiver and click enable
- Next, add the client ID and client secret from your Otter account.
- Choose the customer default field. Whenever we create a new customer in aim from Otter waiver, we will assign this customer default and the same thing with the email method. So we'll do PDF attachments to save signed PDFs in AIM.
- If you are collecting additional questions you can create custom fields to collect.
- Next, go to maintenance general workstations, we will want to set up a path for this customer attachment storage folder. This folder will store all the PDFs when a customer is created from Otter waiver.
For additional help contact sales at AIM to connect you with a support specialist.