1. HIPAA & Non-HIPAA-covered entities must adhere to Otter’s guidelines.
It is against Otter’s terms of Service to collect personal and private health information from participants.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Asking COVID-related questions or inquiries relating to vaccination status, including but not limited to requiring proof of a vaccination card.
- Asking about any medical conditions they have including allergies.
To get around this, you can ask: Are you able and capable to participate in this activity?
If caught obtaining medical information or infringement of our terms of service you will be fined per record collected.
2. Asking questions that could provide data on gun owners.
It is against Otter’s terms of service to collect any information that can be considered a gun registration. Doing so can get you banned and sued for legal and insurance damages.
This includes but is not limited to asking:
- Do you need to rent a gun?
- Would you like to signup for offers on gun sales and ammo?
- Do you need ammo?
Just don't ask and you will be fine.