How to Add Credits from the Billing Overview
- Log on to your Otter Dashboard using the Otter Waiver website. Access the Billing Overview page from the Dashboard.
- Under "Current Balance," click Add Credits.
- Add Credits will navigate you to the Add Credits page. You can use the calculator to view pricing from 100 - 50,000 credits and your environmental impact you have for using Otter.
How to Add Credits from the Settings Menu
Access the Add Credits page in Settings under Billing Overview.
- On the right side of the screen, it shows the credits you selected to purchase and the amount.
- Once you have selected the desired amount click "Add Credits."
- If this is your first time adding credits and you don't currently have auto reload set up, it will ask if you want to schedule your current credit selection to auto reload when you get down to 100 credits. Click "Not Today" to skip auto reload or "Yes" to set up auto reload.
- If you currently have a credit card stored on file, skip to step 9. If you don't, click on "Add Payment Method."
- A screen will pop up allowing you to enter your credit card details. Agree to the terms of service, and click "Verify & Save."
- If your credit card is declined, a popup will appear telling you the payment was declined and to enter a new payment.
- Once the card has been verified and saved, it will take you back to the invoice screen. On the right, it shows the credits you are purchasing, if you donated a tree, and if you earned any bonus credits from your purchase.
- Click the Purchase button under Payment.