Keywords are a crucial component of your SMS marketing strategy with OtterText. Each keyword corresponds to a specific audience segment or demographic, ensuring that your messages reach the right people when your campaign goes live. In this guide, we'll walk you through the steps to set up and share keywords on OtterText for text opt-ins.
Step 1: Access Your OtterText Account
- Go to the OtterText website (https://app.ottertext.com/) and log in to your account. If you don't have an account, sign up for one.
Step 2: Add a Keyword
Inside your "Automations", click on the "Keywords" section.
Select the "Add Keyword" button.
Choose a unique keyword that reflects your campaign's target audience or message. For example, if you are promoting a ladies' night event, you might choose a keyword like "LadiesNight."
Customize the automatic response associated with the keyword. This response will be sent to anyone who texts your keyword.
Step 4: Promote Your Keyword
Share your keyword and associated phone number with your audience through various marketing channels. This could include:
- Social media posts
- Email marketing campaigns
- Print materials
- Website and landing pages
- In-store signage
Encourage people to text your keyword to the provided phone number for special offers, information, or updates.
Step 5: Monitor Keyword Performance
- Keep track of how your keyword is performing in your OtterText account. You can view metrics like the number of opt-ins and responses.
Tips for Success:
- Make your keyword easy to remember and relevant to your campaign.
- Ensure that your automated response provides clear and valuable information to those who opt in.
- Consistently promote your keyword across different channels to maximize opt-ins.
- Engage with your audience and continue sending relevant messages to maintain their interest.
By following these steps and tips, you can effectively set up and share keywords for text opt-ins on OtterText. This will help you reach the right audience and boost the success of your SMS marketing campaigns.