In the OtterWaiver Enterprise Dashboard, you can grant team members access to specific documents and locations by assigning them different types of permissions. This guide will walk you through adding team members and setting their access levels.
Types of Permissions for OtterWaiver:
Before you begin, it's essential to understand the four types of permissions in OtterWaiver:
- Account Administrator: The person who initially sets up the account.
- Organization Administrator: Someone with administrative access but did not create the account.
- Site Administrator: Users with full access, excluding billing.
- Front Desk: Users with limited access, specifically assigned to view waivers.
The Front Desk user is preset in the Enterprise Dashboard whenever you “Invite Team Member” someone to the team. They still have to be added to the documents you want them to view.
Adding Team Members from Enterprise Dashboard:
Log in to the Enterprise Dashboard and select the desired location.
- Click "Invite Team Member"
3. Add Team member information.
4. Click "Submit". Once you hit submit they will get an email with login instructions as a "Front Desk" user. You still need to assign documents for them to view otherwise they will see a blank screen once they login.
How to assign documents to Front-desk users
1. Log in to the Enterprise Dashboard and select the desired location. Click "Login to OtterWaiver."
2. Navigate to the "Check-in" section and find the document you want to grant access to. Click the three menu dots on the right of the document name and select "View Details."
3. You will now be on the settings page. Here, you can select team members to be added to the documents they need access to. Remember that all user types can see these documents, but Front Desk users must be specifically assigned.
Who Can Add Team Members to Documents:
- Administrators (Account Administrators, Organization Administrators, or Site Administrators) can add team members to documents.
Adding Team Members from OtterWaiver:
1. Alternatively, you can add a team member directly from the OtterWaiver interface.
2. After logging in to OtterWaiver, navigate to the "Team" section and click "Invite Team Member."
3. You can then assign the team member one of three access levels: Site Administrator, Organization Administrator, or Front Desk access.
- Any team member added using either of these two methods will receive an email with instructions on creating their account. If you created a location and added the account creator at the same time, you may need to email them their login information separately.
Managing team access to documents in OtterWaiver's Enterprise Dashboard is crucial for efficient workflow. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can ensure that team members have the appropriate level of access to the documents they need.
Remember always to exercise caution when granting access to sensitive information and ensure that team members are assigned the correct permissions for their roles within your organization.